Black and white photograph of the Grant School, rear and side elevations. Originally named Everett School, the eight-room brick building was located on Everett between 4th and 5th Streets. Constucted in 1881, it was one of the nine original schools of Wyandott City. The school closed in 1923 and reopened as Grant, serving African American students.
Kansas Room Special Collections
Kansas City, Kansas Public Library
Still Image Item Type Metadata
Gelatin silver print
8 x 10 in